Sunday 1 December 2013

Oddments

I spy a fabulous new project for the forthcoming year - this came up on my radar a few days ago and I love the idea.

The Great Oddments Knitdown is the brainchild of the very talented Rosemary (Romi) Hill, this project aims to use up all those oddments you have lurking in your stash - and don't pretend that you don't have any :)

There will be 15-18 patterns released over the coming year for a variety of small projects. Ideal for using up those single skeins and troublesome oddments you can't throw away but can't bear to part with either.

I love the first pattern which has just been released and it would make a great Christmas present - the FairySnowCap.

I know I have a fair bit of aran weight yarn to use up in my stash but also, I'm thinking that with dk weight and smaller needles it would make a great child's hat too.


No comments:

Post a Comment