Wednesday 25 July 2012

Back again

It's been good to have a break but it did reveal that actually I do quite like blogging and I do quite miss it. I just don't like the self-imposed deadlines.

So, here we go again. The same old me, just a bit more relaxed and but still just as mad about the knitting.

Another change - for the better I hope - is that I am dipping my toe into the waters of sock design. I have started out in a small way with a design for a simple toe-up sock with a central cable: Whinlatter socks


I like that it is simple and plain enough to suit a mans sock but that, with a lovely skein of handpainted yarn it would make a great pair of socks for me too.

It is a free Ravelry download and although it has been test knit I would be happy to receive comments and feedback on it.

Another sock is in the pipeline soon along with the Ravellenics projects so drop by again soon to see more knitting progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment