Friday 18 January 2013

Happy thoughts - late start

As ever, I am a little late to the party with this one, but I have been inspired by several other blogs namely: Notes from the Slow Lane and Little Tin Bird.

It is the 52 weeks of Happy; to blog each week about 4 things which have made you happy. In my attempt to focus on the positive in 2013 (rather than getting hung up about things I should have done) this seemed like the perfect idea. I'm going to try and do this every Friday to remind me of the good things about the week and to remind me that even though it has been a typical week in the Madmum household (sick child, knackered car, too much rushing around) there are lots of Good Things to celebrate too:


So, for this week's installment:

1. A new finished sock pattern (name to be decided) but the pattern is fun and quick to work.

2. A fabulous winter wonderland walk in -8 degrees. Bracing and good for killing germs!

IMAG0758

3. An exceedingly tasty chilli which I made, after the previously mentioned walk (to warm us up again)

4. Watching DS1 and DH snuggle on the sofa in front of a fire, DS1 reading to his daddy before bedtime - a rare treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment